Take a look at the tools that are used to control and steer a snowmobile, there are only a few: the steering column, brake lever, throttle lever and body weight.
Two of these, the steering column and brake lever can be positioned to customize their performance, but are very basic. The third, the Throttle Thumb Lever, is at first glance, a simple and straight- forward control. If you look at it closely, you will find that it deserves more consideration..
The Throttle Thumb Lever governs how we use the fourth, and maybe the most important tool that the mountain rider uses to control their sled, body weight.
While riding styles have changed from a sitting position to a more flexible standing position, the throttle lever design has not adapted to the new style of riding. Standing riders are still using the old lever design that all riders find to have limited control surface. As a result, they are prone to hand and thumb fatigue.
Greatly Increases Your Movement
Around Your Sled
REDUCES HAND AND THUMB FATIGUE
AMust for Mountain Riders and A Solution to Thumb Fatigue for Trail Riders
THROTTLE FLARE ADVANTAGES:
1) Increases the amount of control surface for the rider's hand during operation of the machine.
2) The rider can apply faster and more consistent throttle response using a variation of hand positions.
3) Flexible use of the hand, wrist and thumb position, when not limited by the old design, allows the
rider to shift their body quicker and more freely around the machine.
4) The Flare allows a sitting rider to bring the thumb back to a normal position and push the lever
using the top of the flare and the ball of their hand, greatly reducing hand fatigue.
1) Increase the throttle control surface for the rider's hand during operation of the machine.
2)The rider can apply faster and more consistent throttle response using a variation of hand positions.
3)Applied body weight can now be used more effectively in steering effort.
is easily installed using one mounting screw and if needed, can be heated and reshaped for a more custom fit.
Not since the 'Mountain Bar' has there been a product that improves your riding style as much as Throttle Flare.